There are many different methods of marketing your website - both online and offline and we are happy to undertake the complete internet marketing mix or just specific elements of it.
- Search Engine Friendly Site Development. We'll build your site with all of the meta information required for a search engine spider to crawl it with ease. This is included as standard with any site we build from scratch.
- Search Engine Optimisation. We can undertake a more aggressive strategy in order to increase the probability of your site being ranked higher by search engines than it otherwise would have been. Search engines constantly change the criteria by which they rank a site and we make it our business to remain up to date with these changes. All such services employ ethical techniques are carried out within the guidelines defined by the major search engines. Click here for more information.
- Pay Per Click. We offer a service that adds value to your Pay Per Click campaign either on a consultancy basis or by undertaking the complete development and management of the campaign on your behalf. Experience has shown us, not only how people search on Google, but also the criteria by which they'll choose you in preference to your competitors. Click here for more information.
- Promotional Gifts. Experience has shown us that something tangible to promote your website speaks volumes. We supply many different IT related promotional items that can be branded with your logo. Once your user's computer is switched off, your name will still remain highly visible. For product ideas please click here.
Please sign up to subscribe to new services and special offers.
12-08-2010 Continued Growth of UK Online Retail
Based on a recent survey of 2000 UK shoppers, it looks like it’s not all “doom and...
10-03-2009 Keyphrase Relevance - The Key to Search Engine Marketing
- 41% of search engine users don’t look beyond the first page of results.
- 36% of users...
A section of our site dedicated to our services that add "the human touch" to your website. By stimulating the senses of your users, you're harnessing a powerful and persuasive marketing tool...